Wednesday, March 09, 2005

English Genius

Via Rebecca at Doxology comes this grammar test from Shortredhead78 on OKCupid

My score was as follows:
English Genius
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
My son Master Liam (11) is watching me post this very impressive score. He is beating about the head and shoulders with my mouse pad repeating over and over, "No Dad. Gloating is bad. Bragging is bad. Don't do it. (beat beat beat) . He just left the room saying if I posted this he wouldn't read my blog ever again.

Let me see now. Personal modesty leading to heaven vs the world's absolute right to know that a genius is in their midst. The publish button is .........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home