Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Welcome to Sue

Sue of Turning Thirty and a Half has run the Red Ensign up her blogging flagpole, becoming the 50th wise and wonderful blogger to join the brigade.

She is a Canuck with an American man who is with the US Forces over at the pointed end of the stick. She also has two really cute kids.

Join me in welcoming her to the Red Ensign Brigade by visiting her site.

(Sorry Sue. I thought I had posted this two days ago, but it was accidentally filed as a draft.)

3 Comments:

At 10:49 pm, March 09, 2005 , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi John!

The two little ones you see on Sue's blog are her niece and nephew, I believe. She's not a mommy yet, but I hope she will be soon. She's got a heart of gold.

 
At 12:55 am, March 10, 2005 , Blogger Sue said...

Hi John,

Thanks so much for the warm words! As much as I'd love to claim the beauties as my own, Rebecca's right. Hayley and Lex are my grandniece and grandnephew! They're my young niece's babes but I am pretty strong involved in their life...as you can expect. The old saying 'It takes a village...'

And awww, thanks Rebecca. Who knows? Only if that's what's in the greater plan. But until then, I'll be the best GrandAunt I can possibly be.

 
At 10:07 am, March 10, 2005 , Blogger John the Mad said...

Sigh. It's a guy thing. We simply do not pay sufficient attention to domestic details. Nothing personal.

Last year I was sitting reading the Globe & Mail when I realized there were two kids running about the family room. Lady Mad said we'd had them for quite some years. Who knew? Actually, they're pretty neat too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home